The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

Wagon roof, doors, windows, mirrors, jump seat

Asking Price (USD)
$3000
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO
The following wagon roof parts are for sale (complete wagon roof). I originally bought this roof as replacement for my wagon, but decided to install a Helmet Top instead.

I prefer to sell the roof / doors as a complete set. The roof will fit into a U Haul truck.

Located in Zip code 90275
  • Wagon roof (1997 with rear side vents. Includes windows. No rust on mounting rails. Small rust spot on one seam. Stored indoors)
  • B pillar
  • B pillar mounting blocks
  • C pillar
  • Piece of sheet metal that bolts roof to pillar
  • Rear barn door
  • Barn door frame
  • HMMWV to H1 Taillight closeout panels (2)
  • Roof to truck bed gaskets, and front roof gasket
  • Box of miscellaneous bolts and hardware
  • 4 wagon doors (1995 wagon no rust. Driver side rear has a scratch, and driver door will require some minor body work from a hit & run. Damage was caused by their passenger mirror while scraping along the side of the wagon. Plastic interior door handles are broken from use.)
====================

Located in 86004
  • Side and rear windows from 1995 wagon (roof windows)
  • Barn door and frame from 1995 wagon
  • Most interior roof plastic parts from a 1995 H1 Wagon (many cracks form age/use). If you buy the complete roof above, I will throw in these parts free.
  • Free - 1995 Wagon roof, severely rusted with large (hand size) rust perforations along the top seams. Use as a template, as fiberglass template, or ???. Located in 86004. Will be scrapped if there are no takers.
====================

Located in 90275
  • Rear Jump Seat, Gray Fabric, Seat ONLY, NO mounting frame.
  • 2 Mirrors (H1 wide style)
End of list

Attachments

• Inside left front.jpg
    Inside left front.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Inside left rear.JPG
    Inside left rear.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Inside right front.JPG
    Inside right front.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 34