The HUMMER Network
Home of the famous HML

Hummer Marketplace | Hummer Knowledge Base
Donate | HumveeLife | FB | Mailing List
Hummer Calendar | YouTube Channel

The Hummer Network
THE Place for Hummer Owners Since 1996
Over 20 years of dedication.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   GuidelinesForum Rules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drag and drop question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kflips
Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Drag and drop question Reply with quote

There are a lot of good threads that are applicable to my interests, is there a way to drag and drop or link individual threads of interest into a personal in box or something? As time goes on I have to go back and search a section or estimated dates.

Thanks
JustinOK
Foamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just save that link to my favorites. I created a Hummer folder, and there's a few subfolders within that one. Works for me.
ScanGauge II user

Ask me if you're interested in amateur "ham" radio, it's very easy!
Hummer Network
Since 1996

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Drag and drop question Reply with quote

kflips wrote:
There are a lot of good threads that are applicable to my interests, is there a way to drag and drop or link individual threads of interest into a personal in box or something? As time goes on I have to go back and search a section or estimated dates.

Thanks

There is no such feature of this forum, but it's easily done on your end. JustinOK has a good suggestion. You could also bookmark individual forum pages with your browser or start a text file of links by copying URLs from your location windows and pasting them into a text file or word processor. There are lots of ways.

kflips
Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - thanks for the inputs.
Hummer Network
Since 1996

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot depends on what web browser you're using. I think they all have some means of saving and organizing bookmarks. I tend to use Safari where one can create bookmark folders or a reading list. For this, I'd create one or more bookmark folders (one for each general subject area, if applicable) and add links to the appropriate ones. They can be organized in a way that's most convenient for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: