The HUMMER Network
Home of the famous HML

Hummer Marketplace | Hummer Knowledge Base
Donate | HumveeLife | FB | Mailing List
Hummer Calendar | YouTube Channel

The Hummer Network
THE Place for Hummer Owners Since 1996
Over 20 years of dedication.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   GuidelinesForum Rules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firefox vs Internet Explorer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LT1 POWR
Lead Driver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Firefox vs Internet Explorer. Reply with quote

I usually use Firefox, but for a while now i has been taking forever to load, and not just on this site, although I have noticed that this site does sometimes take a little longer than average to load. I tried opening up the same page in IE and most of the time it opens instantly. With Firefox I have to stop and refresh the page and this is with a fresh Firefox install, and even then it still takes a while.

Is this some sort of conflict with my PC(happens on a new laptop too) or is it something that can be addressed within Firefox settings or is anyone else experiencing these same issues?

99 HMCS P400, Max-E-Torq, Super 77 turbo with mechanical wastegate, RD Intercooler, HO Injectors, Duck Exhaust, Auburn locker front and rear. Ibis Tek MASTC, Jerry Can Carrier. HummerDan's. LED lighting everywhere.

06 Chevy 3500 Silverado LBZ Duramax. Banks Ram Air with Super Scoop, 3" downpipe and 5" exhaust, EFI Live tuned DSP5.

96 Camaro SS. TC78 383. Fast in more than just a straight line. 600hp 600ft/lbs at the wheels on 10psi.
forum mgmt
Custodian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrome claims to be a faster browser.

You might try posting this question on the off-topic forum. It's not a forum issue as such.
ericward
Trail Guide

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st problem: you use a Windows computer?

At least cars aren't like computers, if they were:
- there would only be 2 car manufactures and for no reason most cars would crash twice a day
- occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.
- occasionally turning left would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart in which case you would have to reinstall the engine
- Apple would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

My personal trucks:
1996 OpenTop - Rolled & Sold
1996 HMC4--->HMCS Cummins Conversion : Arctic Truck 3
1999 OpenTop - Sold
2001 Slantback - Search & Rescue truck - Sold
2002 OpenTop - Sold
2003 Slantback - Sold
2013 Great Dane - "Michelle", our company mascot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: