The HUMMER Network
Home of the famous HML

Hummer Marketplace | Hummer Knowledge Base
Donate | HumveeLife | FB | Mailing List
Hummer Calendar | YouTube Channel

The Hummer Network
THE Place for Hummer Owners Since 1996
Over 20 years of dedication.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   GuidelinesForum Rules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ignore User/Member setting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tx_pilot
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Ignore User/Member setting? Reply with quote

Is there any way that some type of an ignore member option could be added under user settings or something which would allow you to block posts and PMs from any chosen member from being seen?

I figure most if not all vendors would not choose to ignore anyone but it sure would nice as an "average Joe" to get on here and not have to read/look at non-relevant posts. I would think it would help keep this fourm a lil' cleaner and on topic.

Either way I sure don't plan on going anywhere right now, there's way to much knowledgeable and good ppl here that way out the negative. I'm not sure how many others would use a feature like that, it's just a suggestion.

2008 Yamaha G29 "Drive" - Gas

Twitter: @tx_pilot
Hummer Network
Since 1996

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been asked and answered a few times before (there's one user who seems to make people want such a feature), but I'll answer it again.

There was once a mod created which would supposedly accomplish this, but there were bugs in it which were never fixed and the mod was/is not supported.

Sorry.

As you scroll through a topic, watch the "Author" column on the left. If you see posts by someone you would rather ignore, keep scrolling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: