Chrome users: This site IS secure!

The HUMMER Network
Home of the famous HML

Hummer Marketplace | Hummer Knowledge Base
Donate | FB | Hummer Calendar | YouTube Channel

The Hummer Network
THE Place for Hummer Owners Since 1996
Over 20 years of dedication.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   GuidelinesForum Rules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PMs to two (or more) people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nehog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: PMs to two (or more) people? Reply with quote

Anyone know if we can do a PM to two or more people. Say I'm trying to schedule an event with three people, it would be nice to be able to send the same message to each, and have them be able to reply to everyone else in the group. (something like an email's CC, and reply all options).

Always quote part of the post you are replying to! Your signature should have your Hummer's model, year, engine and significant modifications!

http://www.peterhipson.com (Down for now)

AM General H1 NA Wagon (95) *sold*
AM General H1 Turbo Wagon (99) *sold*
Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40
Volvo S80
Saab Turbo Convertible
VW Cabriolet
Hummer Network
Since 1996

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, this is something that has never come up before. Unfortunately, the user guide for this forum software is temporarily offline (seems the site has been hacked or something). I tried a test PM to 2 users using comma separation, but that didn't work.

I can think of 2 ways to do this:

Easier Way: Send a PM to one user and copy the message. Then paste it in PMs to the others, one at a time. For 3 people, this would only take a minute or two.

More Complicated Way: If you were going to do this on a regular basis, you could start a usergroup. I think you can PM a usergroup.

When the user guide comes back online, I'll check it to see if there's a simpler way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: