Chrome users: This site IS secure!

The HUMMER Network Forums
Home of the famous HML

Hummer Marketplace | Hummer Knowledge Base
Donate | FB | Hummer Calendar | YouTube Channel

The Hummer Network
THE Place for Hummer Owners Since 1996
Over 20 years of dedication.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   GuidelinesForum Rules   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screen Resolution weirdness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Perry
Old Timer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Screen Resolution weirdness Reply with quote

A couple weeks or so ago, something happened and now the forum appears too big in the browser window. It is as if the screen res was rest to 640x480. But it is still at 1074x768. I have been having to scroll right to see part of the message.

Today the size increased again. It cuts off two thirds of the right most ad at the top of the page and will not show the rest. I have to scroll right to read every message more than before. This only happens on the forum and other sites appear just fine.

Is there a setting I mistakenly set somewhere? I don't see anything that I can set for that.

HummerDan's Skid Guards & Locking Fuel Doors | Charles Piper's 2WD & 2" Suspension Lift | Cepek Adjustable Lifetime Shocks | Rhino Lift | HIDs| ScanGauge II | Centuri Pre-Cleaner snorkle | Remote PMD Cooler
Hummer Network
Since 1996

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't say what browser you're using, but some have a "zoom" feature that will produce a result like this. You may have inadvertently activated it. In Firefox, the "zoom" feature is found under "View" and there's a "reset" option. It can be activated by using hot keys, so you may have done it without realizing it.
Keith Perry
Old Timer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh! Thanks Bob!
That was the problem!
Fixed!

HummerDan's Skid Guards & Locking Fuel Doors | Charles Piper's 2WD & 2" Suspension Lift | Cepek Adjustable Lifetime Shocks | Rhino Lift | HIDs| ScanGauge II | Centuri Pre-Cleaner snorkle | Remote PMD Cooler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hummer Network Index -> Forum-Related Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: